Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Summer Pictures
(better late than never...right?)


Me and my sister-in-law, Debbie



Noah, Drew and Drew's brother, Jay and his son, Jonathan



Noah and Jonathan on the day Noah conquered his fear of the water and went out in the big waves with Drew.



Noah with cousins, Jonathan, Emma and Julia




These two pictures of Ben are great example of a quirky little trait of his. He hates getting dirt or sand on his hands and feet. I discovered these swim socks (they only had pink) at a beach shop and they changed our time at the beach significantly. Ben was finally able to enjoy himself. He chased the waves on the shore and looked at shells and seagulls. We didn't build many sand castles, but at least we made it to the beach.


Crabbing...



While in the Outerbanks this past July, we spent one morning crabbing in the sound. I grew up crabbing on the Rappahannock River with my grandfather and enjoyed passing along some of the things I learned from him. At night when we talk about our favorite thing of the day, Ben still frequently says "crabbing". I think we would all agree that it was one of our favorite events of the Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment