Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pics from a snow day in February

I currently have 5 kids in my house (Noah is the oldest). 3 are sleeping and 2 are having a quiet time. I am hoping to have time to post the pictures that have accumulated in my camera over the past few months. It takes me forever to load pictures to the blog, so we will see how far I get.


These are pictures of a snow day back in February. We went sledding at Noah's preschool with our neighbors Jane, Anna and Kathleen.



Noah went down this hill and had to wipe out before running into the tall grass at the bottom.

Random picture of Noah eating lunch after playing in the snow.


Ben stayed at the top of the hill with his mama. :)


Noah and Jane were big kids and went up and down the hill on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment