Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swim Team

A friend passed these pictures along to me.  I am screaming wildly at the side of the pool and don't think about taking pictures.  Thank you, Kathleen, for taking them for me.


Here is my brave little Ben during his first swimming race (this past Tuesday night).  He just swam the length of the pool a week ago and decided he was ready for a swim meet.
 Here he is in the closest lane.  He swam harder than I have ever seen him swim before.  Our boys have inherited our competitive spirit.


I wasn't ever sure he could make it the whole way, but he did.  He swam a great race!


Here is Noah.  This picture shows him swimming the 50 Free.  A month ago he could only swim a lap of the pool.  Now he swim in 5 races at each swim meet.  He does two relays, 25 Free, 50 Free and 25 Butterfly.  This past week he won his race in Butterfly.  I am so proud of how hard he is working to be a good swimmer.

Here he is on the way back during his 50 Free.  He is in the far lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment