Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY

It snowed yesterday and Drew didn't have to go to work. So we teamed up with our friends, the Tongens, and headed to Massanutten for a day on the slopes. Noah really enjoyed his first skiing experience. Megan and Anthony took turns teaching him how to snow plow. After a short while Noah felt confident enough to head up the mountain. Here he is with Drew and Anthony after a successful trip down the bunny slope.

I am not very fond of skiing and welcomed the chance to hang out with the little boys while everyone else skied. Paul, Ben and I played in the snow around the ski lodge and had a great time together.

Ben and Paul enjoyed throwing snow balls (really ice chunks)
as we waited for Noah at the ski lift.


Paul and his rosy cheeks.


Every time Ben bent over for more snow, his snowsuit would expose his little behind.
I had to take a picture. :)


We were fortunate to find a little hide away spot in the midst of the huge crowd. The boys had a great time playing together. We even attempted a nap but ended up having story time instead.




We finished off a great day with pizza at the Tongen's house.


The boys were exhausted after a fun day in the snow.


I am grateful for wonderful friends and a perfect snow day together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends!!
    Noa and I just really enjoyed catching up with you all through the blog and seeing all the photos. We miss you!!! Noa keeps saying, "Ben my friend? Ben my friend?" I told she would have to ask him next time we get to play together :)
    Much love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete