Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

The first day of school is here.  I think we were all ready for Ben and Noah to head off to school.  They are so excited about this school year and I am excited for them.  That is why it surprised me this morning when I got a little choked up watching Ben get on the school bus.  Here are the pictures of our morning together.

 Ben was ready to go at 7:15 (the bus doesn't come until 8:00)

 ready to go...just have to wait 40 minutes for the bus to get here :)

So we got out Ben's Rest Blanket

 Noah found the one I made for him for Kindergarten 
and they filled up a few of those minutes before school with "resting"

 Okay, now it really is time to head out the door

 Patiently allow mom to take a few more pictures

 The ritual soccer game at the bus stop 
(some times we use a rock or walnut, but today we brought a ball)

 Noah asked for hair gel this morning to really accentuate his new hair style

 Rye wanted to go to school too

 Here it comes...

 Mrs. Bonnie and bus 170

  wait for it...

 Have a great day at school boys!  Mom loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment